From Jan 11th, all teaching/learning will continue via the educational platform Microsoft Office 365 (Teams).
Students are advised to follow their daily timetable commencing Monday at 8.52am.
It is expected that all students engage with the learning process and complete all assigned work. Attendance registers will be taken.
Please let your teacher/tutor/year head or the office know if you are having any difficulties.
All students have a log in username and password and have been shown how to use Microsoft Teams. This application can be accessed using a smart phone/tablet/laptop etc. In addition to this games consoles Xbox and Playstation can be used to access Teams. Keyboards can be used to make this easier (see instructions below) and are available from the school if anybody needs one. Please contact the office.
Family/Guardian guide to using Microsoft Teams- Click here to view
- Plug a keyboard into the XBox USB slot
- Go to my games and apps
- Find Microsoft Edge and select
- Type in Office.com https://youtu.be/mfrSCeedsmE
- Login with your centre/school email address and password
- Click Teams
- You can use the controller to move around the content (add a mouse either if you prefer)
- Use a headset to interact.
- Go to the library and find options for games and applications.
- Select Applications.
- Select the internet browser (its www with dots around it).
- Type in Office.com
- Log in with your centre/school email address and password.
- Click Teams
- You can use the controller to move around (add a mouse if you prefer).
- Use a headset to interact (this only works on some Playstations).
NB: You may not be able to share video but you can listen to your teacher. Let your teacher know that you are using a games console to connect.
**Internet connection is required**
Remember to log out of your account when you are finished.